Values Driven – living our values in all that we do.
Despite close ongoing review, our company values have been in place almost unchanged since our company was founded. Our values influence the way we work with each other, the way we relate to your organisation and your people, and the way we deliver performance.
We do not, however, impose our values on our clients or participants. Indeed, our values-driven facilitators will take the time to understand your values and role-model them whenever we can during our dealings with your people.
Here are our values in headline format.
- To use the environment responsibly for our business needs
- To make caring use of the world’s resources
- To be actively involved in the community
- To commit ourselves to the highest standards of emotional, intellectual and physical safety for our clients, their employees and ourselves
- To thrive on diversity: people, skills, race, background, gender
- To believe that people should have the opportunity to be themselves
- To be involved and enjoy work
- To deliver results not activities
- To give value for money
- To pursue profit enthusiastically
- To generate profit for the benefit of both our clients and our staff
- To believe in the long term
- To actively seek new markets, ideas and products
- To pursue opportunities for the unusual
- To make our business a “Quest”
- To commit ourselves to the highest standards
- To apply quality to every aspect of our work
Ethics and Integrity
- To respect our clients, their employees and ourselves
- To conduct ourselves honourably
- Not to impose our values on clients or participants
- To do everything within our power to live up to our values