Web Site Information
To ensure your experience is the best possible we have provided this web site and the following information. If you need any help at any time, please contact us.
On this page we have provided more information on Accessibility, Privacy and Copyright.
In the UK, over two million people are blind or have impaired vision, a further 6.6 million are disabled. With the right help and consideration at design time, blind and disabled people can use the web just as well as anyone.
We believe that the web is for everyone, as a result of this we have taken various steps to make this web site as accessible as possible.
- Text Resizing - Our text can be resized by using your web browsers text size function - even in Internet Explorer!
- Link and Form Focus - Links and form fields are made to indicate visual focus. This is important to keyboard users.
- Tabbing - This site is enhanced for use without a mouse with additional on-demand navigational links and layout hooks.
- Scripting - All necessary scripting used on this site is carried out server-side. To use this site you have to download or install nothing.
- Quality Coding - Modern practices, and valid and tableless mark-up construction techniques are used on this site.
This site adhears to the W3C specifications for XHTML 1.0 Strict, CSS, WAI & the WCAG. This site also adhears Section 508 requirements.