From the very conceptual start of a change initiative, the human element of change must be included to increase the chance of success. Why do around 70% of change initiatives fail to extract the full benefits? This is a shocking statistic, but one validated time after time in numerous research findings. What is the cost of these failures? Can businesses afford to fail to achieve the benefits from business and project change? This is where we can help.
Leadership and Change – PrimeMovers: creating a new vision in manufacturing business following MBO & engaging change agents
- One of the UK’s leading designers and manufacturers of controls for domestic heating systems and advanced metering equipment
- Creating a new vision in manufacturing business following MBO and engaging change agents to make it happen
- High employee engagement facilitated ambitious growth plans and move to new facility
Leadership, Change, Teamwork & Talent Liberation - Strategic alignment & senior team commitment (delivery of annual conference)
- International leader in the provision of essential non-mechanical industrial services
- Strategic alignment and senior team commitment (delivery of group annual conference)
- Facilitation of “best ever conference”
- Yorkshire Forward, the regional development agency for Yorkshire & Humber
- Support to staff facing redundancy from Regional Development Agency
- Staff facing redundancy were able to make significant progress in their career planning
- The Housing Ombudsman Service (HOS) in England
- Major project to re-design from first principles its Dispute Resolution process
- Overall uplift on performance in excess of 50% adding £1.85m value
Statistics reveal that post-communist countries new to the EU are affected by the current economic crisis differently than the rest of Europe.
- A Major Utility Company
- Managing Change
Organisational Change in 2009 – is the current economic climate having a significant impact on how change is managed?
Project Management used to be stereotyped as very task and process focussed, yet in recent years much emphasis has been placed on the people side of change – how to engage the hearts and minds of people, as well as the basics of good communication. With the current economic climate creating previously unthinkable changes in many sectors, we wondered whether project management might have reverted to a task and process focus?
Action learning effectively links individual and organisational development by creating and achieving individual Professional Development Plans aligned with business objectives. It starts with the political and economic realities of the business issues, and how they affect a person’s work.
The ability of an organisation to build a corporate culture that attracts and retains talented people is rapidly emerging as the most important criterion for financial success. The Cultural Transformation Tools® framework measures the personal values of employees, their perception of the current culture values and their desired values in the organisation. It provides exactly the kind of measurement organisations need in order to ascertain how well their employees are engaged, and provides clear indications of the priorities for change that employees see.