Executive Insight® (Faust) – Getting to Prime
Every successful organisation grows through predictable phases, from infancy through ageing to death. PRIME is the strongest, healthiest phase of growth where everyone wants to be. Some organisations never get there before a dramatic decline, whilst others struggle to maintain the position and creep into aging through complacency or arrogance.
Wherever your organisation is in terms of its growth, Primeast can use the Faust Management “Diagnostic Suite” to help start driving your company toward PRIME.
- Customisable questionnaire
- Combination of data capture, analysis and interactive discussion
- Suite of four products provide a flexible platform to suit different sizes of organisation and their needs
- Easy to understand framework
- Track record of successful application globally
- Quick and persuasive means of identifying strategic and operational priorities for change
- Natural links with the Cultural Transformation Tools (CTT)®
- Offers opportunities to engage people with change priorities
- Offers solutions that are appropriate to the organisation’s Life Cycle stage
Knowing where to start
The four components of the Faust Management “Diagnostic Suite” will profile your organisation with whatever level of information you need to be able to start driving your company toward PRIME.
1. Organisational Life Cycle analysis
This assessment defines the life cycle position. It specifies the characteristics of your organisation and illustrates the challenges the organisation faces in proceeding toward Prime, allowing you to develop your own action plan.
2. CEO individual analysis
This assessment is an individual tool that has been designed specifically for use by the leader of an organisation. It allows the leader to focus on the crucial areas to address.
3. Executive team based diagnostic
Utilising the Executive Insight® guided process of discovery, decisions and action planning, this facilitated process will help you to get control of your organisation and drive it to Prime and a stronger future. It is used with your Management Team and creates the working consciousness of the priority problems and opportunities to address.
4. Comprehensive Organisational based diagnostic
The Organisational Diagnostic QuestionnaireTM (ODQ) is a computer-scored instrument for collecting information on critical organisational variables and provides a broad-based assessment of the organisation based on both the corporate Life Cycle and Executive Insight® models.
This diagnostic identifies not only the key challenges, but also provides the Life Cycle position and Life Cycle Warning Factors, eleven unique Future Success Predictors and a Strengths analysis.